TLILIC0016 – Licence to operate a bridge and gantry crane
This course provides trainees with the theory, knowledge and practical aspects of the certificate required for competency in Vehicle Loading Cranes. This is covered in the TLILIC0016 Licence to Operate Bridge & Gantry Crane and Nationally Accredited HRW CB Course.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Have basic English and Maths skills (to be able to identify and interpret workplace signs and apply yourself to the course material).
Appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Safety shoes or boots
- workwear (hi-vis if you have it)
- safety hardhat (optional)
- a broad brimmed sun hat and water bottle is recommended
100 Points of Identification must be presented before you begin training.
5 Days (4 Days training and 1 day SafeWork assessment)
Qualification Structure and Content
The following topics make up this qualification. To get the attainment, you must complete all the units.
The TLILIC0016 – Licence to operate a bridge and gantry crane
is broken up into the following units:
- Workplace Health & Safety Legislation & Operating Procedures
- Hazard Identification, Assess Risks & Control Measures
- Plan Work
- Overhead Hazards
- Pre-start Operational Checks
- Damage & Defect Reporting
- Communication Methods
- Load Data Plate Specifications
- Determining Load Weight & SWL
- Test lifts of loads
- Unplanned and or Unsafe Situations
- Post Operational Checks
- Shutdown & Secure Crane
YRT recognises that training should be tailored to each client’s specific business goals. As a result, YRT can tailor the optional units of competency to the cohort’s unique industry needs. The length of time it takes to complete the qualification may differ as a result of customization.
Onsite or at a training facility
Students that successfully complete all the units as stated in the Course Structure will be issued with:
· Certificate for TLILIC0016 – Licence to operate a bridge and gantry crane by Yalagan Registered Training.
- National High Risk Licence Class (CB)
This qualification is recognised nationally under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
Fee for Service Information
Total Course Fee
Fees are not levied for credit transfer applications or transition for superseded qualifications.
YRT reserves the right for potential fees to change during the course of study and will provide advice to students in advance.
Fees may be paid in 3 equal instalments
All overdue fees are to be paid before a statement of attainment / certificate is issued.