This course covers all the requirements for obtaining a national High Risk Work Licence for Order Picking forklifts (LO). Successfully completing this course will allow you to operate order picking forklift within Australia.
Training sessions will be carried out on site in a safe designated area for practical and in a classroom environment for theory.
Course areas include:
- Assessing hazards and planning the work
- Planning and setting up the forklift ready for operations
- Conducting risk assessment and implementing control measures
- Conducting routine checks of equipment
- Operating the forklift
- Maneuvering forklift around various routes
- Practicing different types of lifts and carrying various weights
- Calculating and determining load capacity
- Shutting down and securing the forklift.