Enrol In Our Working At Heights Courses In Sydney
RIIWHS204E – Work safely at heights
Work safety is the top priority when it comes to any worksite. When working at a relative height on site, there are risks involved and they need to be minimised. YRT offers many work qualification courses in Sydney, including this working at heights course to help equip workers like you with the necessary knowledge and measures to mitigate such risks. During our working at heights course, you will be learning from our qualified professionals how to best assess high-risk activities, as well as to plan and implement prevention strategies.
If you currently perform your tasks at a height on site, or see yourself progressing into a job that requires you to work at a height, our working at heights courses will most definitely come in handy. Anyone working within telecommunications as well as infrastructure industries will also benefit from our working at heights training located within Sydney.
Working At Heights Course Content
By attending this course the participant will learn the practical and theory aspects of safely completing work at heights.
At YRT we are committed to provide comprehensive training that produces superior skills to lead to a more productive and safer workplace.
Some aspects of the course include:
- Equipment selection & inspection
- Correct use of fall restraint systems
- Use of anchor systems
- Safe use of a ladder
- Identifying risks and hazards
- Working to Australian regulations and standards
Working At Heights Training Prerequisites In Sydney
- Ability to understand and write English.
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Participants must provide their own Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including safety boots, hard hat and a high visibility vest.