CPC30920 – Cert III in scaffolding
YRT’s nationally recognised Certificate III in Scaffolding will elevate your career as a scaffolder in a wide variety of industries including residential, commercial construction, entertainment and infrastructure sectors.
Through a mix of theory and practical coursework, learn to:
- Carry out calculations and measurements
- Interpret plans and specifications
- Plan and organise your work
- Use oxy-LPG equipment
- Work on elevated platforms up to 11 metres
- Erect, dismantle, and alter scaffolding
Completing this course provides you with:
- A nationally accredited qualification at Certificate III level
- Four high risk work licences forklift, basic, intermediate and advanced scaffolding
There are no entry requirements for CPC30920 – Cert III in scaffolding
The duration for CPC30920 – Cert III in scaffolding is 12 to 18 months but may vary based on:
- customisation of elective units of competency selected
- workplace training conditions and availability of employees
- submission of evidence for RPL or Credit Transfer
Upon completion of this course learners will have theoretical and practical knowledge and skills for specialised and/or skilled work as:
- Scaffolder (residential, and commercial construction)
- Scaffolding maintenance
|QUALIFICATION STRUCTURE AND CONTENT|
CPC30920 – Cert III in scaffolding course structure requires students to successfully complete twelve (14) units of competency as follows:
- Ten (10) core units of competency
- Four (4) elective units of competency
|Unit Code||Unit Title||C/E|
|CPCCCM2006||Apply basic levelling procedures||Core|
|CPCCLSF2001||Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level||Core|
|CPCCLSF3001*||Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding intermediate level||Core|
|CPCCOM1012||Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry||Core|
|CPCCOM1013||Plan and organise work||Core|
|CPCCOM1014||Conduct workplace communication||Core|
|CPCCOM1015||Carry out measurements and calculations||Core|
|CPCCOM2001*||Read and interpret plans and specifications||Core|
|CPCCSC2001*||Handle and position scaffolding tools, equipment and components||Core|
|CPCCWHS2001||Apply WHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry||Core|
|CPCCCM2012||Work safely at heights||Elective|
|CPCCLSF4001*||Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding advanced level||Elective|
|TLILIC0003||Licence to operate a forklift truck||Elective|
|CPCCCM3001||Operate elevated work platforms up to 11 metres||Elective|
YRT understands that training should be tailored to suit individual client’s business objectives. Therefore, YRT can customise the elective units of competency to suit cohort’s specific industry requirements. Customisation may result in changes to the duration required to complete the qualification.
All full YRT full qualifications can be delivered in the following locations:
- YRT NSW HQ – Banksmeadow
- YRT WA
- Your Workplace
- Connected delivery (online) for eligible qualifications
- YRT arranged external venue
Face-to-Face workshops conducted in classroom or via remote connected delivery. Plus self-paced learning with access to YRT advance LMS.
YRT delivery structure for all courses includes:
- Face to Face instruction in a designated quiet area
- Practical demonstration in their work area as required
- Mentoring as required
- Component of self-paced study (as required) and
- Workplace supervision
Assessment component of this course includes the satisfactory completion of:
- Sessions’ activities
- Underpinning knowledge questions
- Project evidence (from workplace or simulated via case studies)
Assessment is conducted at the session to which the training has been conducted allowing the participant to carry out tasks directly related to the unit of competency studied and the supervisor to adequately observe the student in depth during this time period.
Learners are provided with the following:
- Learner Guides
- Assessments workbook
- Access to LMS
Students that successfully complete all 14 units of competency as stated in the Course Structure will be issued with a certificate for CPC30920 – Cert III in scaffolding by Yalagan Registered Training.
This qualification is recognised nationally under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
|FEE FOR SERVICE INFORMATION|
|Total Course Fee||TBC
Fees are not levied for credit transfer applications or transition for superseded qualifications.
YRT reserves the right for potential fees to change during the course of study and will provide advice to students in advance.
|Instalments||Fees may be paid in 3 equal instalments
All overdue fees are to be paid before a statement of attainment / certificate is issued.