CPCCLDG3001A – Licence to perform dogging
We deliver quality dogging training courses that encourages superior skills to lead to a more productive and safer workplace.
Dogman are responsible for the care and maintenance of slings and other load strapping gear and direct the actions of the crane operator.
Our dogging course is designed to provide participants with the fundamentals and confidence to perform dogging work safely, as well as equip them with the knowledge to obtain a National Licence To Perform High Risk Work Class DG (Dogging).
Some aspects of the course include:
- Occupational health and safety
- Job planning – hazard identification and put in place measures for safe movement of loads
- Mass of objects
- Use, maintenance and inspection of terminals, fittings and accessories
- Slinging of loads
- Use of cranes/crane signals to operator
- Ability to understand and write English
- Good mathematics ability
- 18 years of age
- Participants must supply their own personal protective equipment including safety boots, Hi-Vis garment and a hard hat
- A pen, calculator and workbook are also required for note taking and problem solving.