By attending this course the participant will learn the practical and theory aspects of working safely on scaffolding higher than two meters.
At YRT we are committed to provide comprehensive training that produces superior skills to lead to a more productive and safer workplace.
Some aspects of the course include:
- Equipment selection & inspection
- Correct use of fall restraint systems
- Use of anchor systems
- Safe use of a ladder
- Identifying risks and hazards
- Working to Australian regulations and standards
- Harnesses and belts
- Fall arrest and protection equipment
- Calculating fall clearance and assessing fall risk areas
- Safe working on roofs
- Identify correct rescue procedures